(archive of events since beginning this feature in 2012)
- On November 22, 2012, I screened my videos "Thomas Edison's Stitchpunk Frankenstein" & "Ready-Mades" at the Saskatchewan Filmpool Premiere Screening.
- On November 23, 2012, I spoke about my recent short videos and other aspects of my sabbatical as part of the University of Regina Fine Arts Lecture Series.
- From Nov. 1-3, 2012 I assisted in organizing an academic conference on French science fiction and comics called POW! In the Eye of the Moon.
- November 4th, 2012, I presented The Terrible Film Festival with 14 of my students in my Film 412 (experimental film) class. These were hand processed 16mm films at shown at the Saskatchewan Filmpool.
- On October 25, 2012, I presented a program of films by Dianne Ouellette at the Artesian in Regina, hosted by the Saskatchewan Filmpool.
- On May 25, 2012, I screened three recent videos as part of the Stars and Steeple screening events at the Cathedral Villiage Arts Festival in Regina
- On April 1, 2012 I screened my new super-8 film, "The Amazing Flying Marshmallow House" at the new Shotgun Super-8 Festival in Regina. The soundtrack was live with me and my son on a microphone in the darkened room.
- From January 1 to June 30, 2012, I was on sabbatical from the University of Regina. Amongst other projects, I created daily videos and posting them on Vimeo. . . . . . .WATCH
- From January to June, 2012, I have hired MFA student Rob Hillstead to work on my "Rerun" research project. The result of the Rob's assistance has been to severely alter the proposed methodology of the project. It's new parameters are a matter of current contemplation.