23. Since you began University, would you say that you generally consume alcoholic beverages:
Not at all (1)
Very Rarely (2)
Only on Special Occasions (3)
Only on Weekends (4)
Several Times a Week (5)
Every Day (6)
24. In an ordinary week, estimate the number of alcoholic drinks you consume each day. Note: Consider one drink as a can or bottle of beer, a glass of wine, or a highball.
25. How many drinks does it take before you consider yourself drunk or intoxicated?
2 - 4 (2)
5 - 7 (3)
8 or more (4)
26. Rate the importance to yourself of each of the following possible reasons for consuming alcoholic beverages. Check the appropriate box.
|Purpose of using alcoholic beverages|
|Making it easier to meet new people|
|Making it easier to meet new sexual partners|
|Escaping personal problems|
|Relieving stress or anxiety|
27. Which of the following best describes the alcohol consumption patterns of your parent(s) or guardian(s)? Check the appropriate box.
|Type of drinker|
28. Were you permitted by your parent(s) or guardian(s) to drink alcohol underage?
Not at all (1)
Occasional permission (2)
No limits (3)
29. In locations outside your home, when you are legally intoxicated, which of the following do you do the most?
Use a designated driver to get home (1)
Take a cab or bus (2)
Arrange to stay (house party) (3)
Drive yourself home (4)
Let someone else who has been drinking drive you (5)
Other (please specify)__________ (7)
30. Have you experienced any of the following as a result of drinking alcoholic beverages? Check the box that best describes your experiences.
|Regret drinking so much|
|Relationships with friends or family suffered|
|Regret actions while intoxicated|
|Got into trouble with the law|