Paul Arnaud SONGHAFOUO TSOPMÉNÉ
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Email: Paul.Arnaud.Songhafouo.Tsopmene(at)uregina.ca or just pso748(at)uregina.ca
Office: College West 307.28
M.Sc. Mathematics 2008 Université de Yaoundé I
research interests lie in algebraic
topology, with a focus on embeddings. I have been applying calculus
of functors to study various spaces of embeddings,
including spaces of knots and links. I have been also developing the general theory of manifold calculus of functors.
Keywords: spaces of embeddings, spaces of knots and links, operads, calculus of functors, homotopy theory, graph complexes.
Publications (For the work in progress, see my CV below):
1. (with D. Stanley) Very good homogeneous functors in manifold calculus, Colloquium Mathematicum, 158 (2019), no. 2, 265-297. arXiv
2. (with D. Stanley) Polynomial functors in manifold calculus, Topology Appl. 248 (2018), 75-116. arXiv
3. (with V. Turchin) Euler characteristics for spaces of string links and the modular envelope of , Homology Homotopy Appl. 20 (2018), no. 2, 115-144. arXiv
5. Symmetric multiplicative formality of the Kontsevich operad, J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. 13 (2018), no. 1, 225-235. arXiv
6. The rational homology of spaces of long links, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016), no. 2, 757–782. arXiv
7. McClure-Smith cosimplicial machinery and the cacti operad, Topology Appl. 193 (2015), 31-50. arXiv
9. (with D. Stanley) Classification of homogeneous functors in manifold calculus, Submitted. arXiv
10. (with D. Stanley) Classification of polynomial functors in manifold calculus, Part I, Preprint. 2019. arXiv
Fall 2019 MATH 103 (Applied Calculus I), 35 students, University of Regina. I typed a Laboratory Manual including detailed solutions to exercises
Winter 2018 MATH 110 (Calculus I), 102 students, University of Regina. For this course I wrote a Laboratory Manual including detailed solutions to exercises
Fall 2017 (Algebraic Topology) with D. Stanley, 22 students, AIMS-Cameroon.
Winter 2017 MATH 842 (Algebraic Topology), 5 students, University of Regina. For this course I typed my notes.
My CV (below) contains a list of all the courses I have been teaching.
Teaching Evaluations, see Teaching Evaluations.
· Arnaud Ngopnang Ngompé (AIMS-Cameroon), Master I in Mathematics (2018), co-supervised by Donald Stanley. Title: Applications of the Fundamental Group to Cell Complexes.
For more information, please see my CV.