13. Compared to other people your age, how would you describe your health? Would you say it is:
Very Good (4)
13. How often do you eat regular, well balanced meals?
13. Do you smoke?
Used to, but quit (2)
Smoke now (3)
How many cigarettes in a typical day? ___ ___
16. How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?
1 - 3 cups (2)
4 - 6 cups (3)
7 or more cups (4)
17. Do you consider yourself to be a vegetarian or vegan (use no animal products)?
18. In the past 12 months, how often have you seen
A doctor or specialist? ____ ____ times.
A dentist? ____ ____ times.
19. Have you ever avoided visiting the doctor due to the cost of possible prescription drugs?
20. How important do you think it would be to have the following at the University? Rate the importance from 1 (Not Important) to 5 (Very Important).
Subsidized prescriptions (1-5)
Subsidized dental care (1-5)
A full service drop-in medical clinic (1-5)
21. As a student, how much pressure do you feel from each of the following? Rate the importance from 1 (Not Important) to 5 (Very Important).
Class workload (1-5)
Parental expectations (1-5)
Personal expectations (1-5)
Competition among class members (1-5)
Conflicts balancing school, job, and family (1-5)
22. Think of your classes and your social situation while you have been at the University. How often have you experienced or felt each of the following? Check the appropriate box.
|Experience or Feeling|
|Sense of achievement|
|Lost sleep because of an assignment or exam|
|Student life exciting|
|So tense that performance on exam suffered|
|Interested by school work|
|Thought of quitting university|
|Learned something new and interesting|
|Confused about academic direction|
|Very happy with results of tests and exams|
|Isolated or lonely|